In this post I am sharing my go-to pancake recipe that’s easy to make, delicious and nutritional. I turn to these 4 main ingredient easy pancakes almost every other day. You can chose your favourite seasonal toppings as well as how you want to pack in the nutrients. Whether you want to add chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp hearts, pea protein etc. There are so many options you have with this recipe.
Here are some health benefits:
+supports your thyroid
+aids your adrenals
+boots your immunity
+detoxes your blood
+aids your nervous system
+great source of protein
+high in protein
+contains vitamins: B, B1, B6, B12, C, E, K, Omega 3
+contains the following minerals: folate, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, sulphur, riboflavin, iodine, phosphorus, selenium, magnesium, copper.
Let’s dive into the recipe and I hope this becomes your go-to pancake recipe. Below I list my favourite seasonal toppings – right now, I am obsessed with pomegranate seeds – can you tell ?
4 Main Ingredient Easy PancakesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: Gluten-free, VeganDifficulty: Easy
An easy recipe that your whole family will enjoy.
1.5 ripe bananas
1 cup GF oats
1 cup nut milk (I used almond milk)
1/2 tsp baking powder
- Nutritional Ingredients (optional)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp pea protein
1 tbsp hemp hearts
1 tbsp flax seeds
1 tsp cacao powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
- Toppings (optional)
- Add all your ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until you have a pancake batter consistency (somewhat runny).
- In a hot non-stick pan add 1 very FULL tbsp of the batter. Let it cook for about 5 minutes before turning it over. You want a nice brown colour.
- Repeat ‘Step 2’ until all the batter has been used.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
- You can double the batter and make one portion and place the other in the fridge. The pre-made pancake batter keeps in the fridge for up to 2 days.
An awesome companion to this 4 Main Ingredient Easy Pancakes is my easy matcha tea recipe. Have you tried it ? If not, click the highlighted link for full recipe.
Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.Zig Ziglar